We provide comprehensive software for fleet maintenance companies of any size increase profitability by streamlining shop repair and inventory costs, while reducing unexpected disruptions to your fleet operation with preventative maintenance reminders.
FLEET MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE
OPTIMIZE YOUR FLEET
BOOK YOUR NO STRINGS, PERSONALIZED DEMO NOW AND WE’LL RUSH YOU AN AMAZING SPECIAL FREE COPY OF THE NEW BOOK “HOW WE TRIPLED OUR FLEET SIZE WITHOUT ADDING ANY OFFICE STAFF”
INCREASE SAFETY & FLEET PERFORMANCE
Achieve lower costs and higher dependability with our fully integrated heavy duty truck repair software.
- Streamline Shop Operations – Our truck repair shop software keeps staff and equipment repairs under control and on track.
- Money In The Details – Add appropriate taxes, view, track and access work order repair history to improve asset compliance, fleet expense and equipment revenue reporting.
- Better Cost Control – Debit equipment statements for your trucks, trailers and vehicles or sublet fleet repairs, parts and labour with integrated billing and advanced reporting.
REDUCE COSTLY INVENTORY OVERHEAD
Optimize parts used, returned and purchased, while tracking bin locations, warranty and service repairs through integrated billing and reporting to substantially increase your bottom line with completely integrated inventory transaction controls and truck repair software.
- Taking Stock – Record physical counts of your inventory. Review, reduce and keep parts leaner using FIFO reordering or overstock items for improved resource utilization.
- Reduce Clerical Entries – Record markup percentage, driver qualifications, permits, claims, accidents, license renewal and safety performance with a centralized business partner record.
- Recover Warranty Costs – Use alerts to improve overlooked warranty items and track minimum/maximum inventory quantities on hand to increase profits.
BE PROACTIVE, NOT REACTIVE
Preventative trucking maintenance software and scheduling improves unexpected interruptions to your operation and reduces DOT fines and penalties.
- Reduce Costly Down Time – By monitoring and automating alerts of inspections, damaged equipment, oil changes, tire rotation, brake checks, registration and license renewals.
- Manage Maintenance Expenses – Create an accounts receivable customer invoice to track and bill pending and completed work orders in real-time.
- Extend Asset Lifespans – With automated warnings, pop-up reminders and reports identifying problematic and underperforming equipment.
Trucking Secret #3
When your operations and accounting are integrated, it takes pressure off stressed and overworked staff
Axon Software may save you thousands of dollars in lost revenue and overpayment.
Axon’s Real-Time, Total Integration, makes producing Equipment Statements and driver settlements as easy as clicking a button. Information is drawn from Accounts Payable, Fuel Card Downloads, Fleet Maintenance Software, Order Tracking, and Invoicing – and it’s done instantly and automatically.
Fast, accurate production of easy-to-understand driver settlements and owner-operator equipment statements makes for happier drivers and eliminates costly errors from overpayments and missed chargebacks. We’ve seen many, many cases where drivers or owner operators have incurred large expenses that have been processed too late, or been missed entirely. Good luck collecting them if they have moved on to another company.
On the other hand, good drivers can feel they are being mistreated, because of mistakes on their statements. Or because they are in a constant battle with your accounting department because they think mistakes have been made, or that take too long to correct. When that happens they’ll be more likely to move on, and less likely to help you recruit more good drivers – costing you big-time in recruiting time and costs, training and potentially lost business.
Equipment “Recurring Transaction” feature lets you set up regular charges such as lease and insurance payments, and loan repayments in the Equipment files so they can be processed at regular intervals (e.g. monthly, weekly, yearly), so they will automatically be included on the equipment statements, saving hours of manual transaction entry.
Real-Time Transaction Processing means that Financial Statements are an “up-to-the-minute” reflection of your company’s current financial status. Axon’s Accounts Payable Invoice Entry is completely integrated with the trucking applications and truck tracker fleet maintenance software. An invoice can be directly applied to a specific unit, employee, carrier “pending payable,” expense category, and fuel tax jurisdiction automatically!
Are you handling payable invoices 2 or 3 times? If so, you’re doing at least twice the work you’ll need to do after switching to Axon. Why force your people to do grunt work when they could be helping you grow your business?
Obviously, every computerized Payroll system will save a company tons of time compared to managing the payroll manually. Axon excels in one important area. It is completely integrated with the rest of the Axon system. What does this mean to you?
First, drivers’ gross pay amounts will be sent directly into the Payroll system from your driver files. When you print the final run of your driver settlements the drivers’ gross pay will be sent directly into the payroll, taking into account any charge-backs and cash advances. Your Axon System will save you twice as much time as any other ordinary payroll software, big truck repair software, or fleet maintenance tracking software..
Want to learn the other “7 Secrets to Phenomenal Trucking Success?”